Do I Have Bed Bugs?
Blood stains or dark spots on your bedding is a telling indicator of a bed bug infestation. Finding bites on your skin and noticing foul, musty odors are two other common signs of a bed bug problem.
There are several signs that you have bed bugs in your home:
- Small, reddish-brown marks on mattresses, upholstery, or walls
- Molted skins
- Tiny white eggs or broken eggshells
- Red itchy bite marks on the skin
- Moldy smell that could be caused by bed bug scent glands
Signs of a Bed Bug Problems
The most often seen sign of bed bugs is bite marks, which make no mark on some people, but leave red, itchy spots on others. Other than noticing the symptoms of their bites, there are several signs that can tip you off to an infestation. Bed bug skins or their eggshells are a sign bed bugs are proliferating inside your home. Their feces leaves dark spots on bedding or anywhere else they have been active. A common sign of bed bugs is a group of blood stains on your sheets or bedding, which means bed bugs have been feeding on you at night!
Do You Have a Bed Bug Problem? We Can Help.
Click the button below to leave your information & we'll be in touch in an hour or less.
How To Check For Bed Bugs
If you think you may have noticed signs of bed bug activity, there are several things you can do to conduct a more thorough inspection:
- Take off your bedsheets and look at the edges and seams of your mattress.
- Try to find live bed bugs, nymphs, and eggs.
- Inspect the box spring for activity.
- Investigate other vulnerable places in the home, including upholstered furniture and power outlets.
Do You Have a Bed Bug Problem in Northern Utah?
If you’ve noticed signs of bed bug activity, whether it was spots on your bedding or bites on your body, how can you tell if you have an infestation? In general, seeing even a few bed bugs means that they have a large population in your home. It’s important to have a bed bug expert inspect your property and provide fast and efficient removal services.
Do I Have Bed Bugs? in Salt Lake County and Northern Utah
Serving Northern Utah and Southern Idaho since 1999