Bed Bug Control in Northern Utah
Serving Northern Utah and Southern IdahoBed bugs have always been a massive cause for concern for American businesses. The sighting of bed bugs in your business can severely damage the good reputation you have upheld for years. A bed bug infestation can multiply and lead to a loss of revenue and possibly even lawsuits. We understand the physical and psychological effects bed bug bites can have on your guests, causing them to spread their alarm to others. From chemical-free heat treatments to our canine bed bug inspections, Rentokil provides cutting-edge treatments that will not only remove a bed bug infestation but will also prevent them from terrorizing your business again.
Rentokil's bed bug Protect+ system
Our PROTECT+ System is an integrated approach to bed bug control that allows for a rapid response and resolution to your issues in hours, rather than days. Contrary to traditional programs, this is a smarter, more efficient way to protect your patrons, staff and reputation, reduce disruption to your business, prevent revenue loss, and get peace of mind.
- Protect+ Essential is our rapid response, one-time service option providing treatment to rooms with bed bug activity. It offers a 4-hour post-treatment turnaround time and a 30-day warranty. *This warranty is not available in healthcare facilities.
- Protect+ Extended offers all of the benefits of our Protect+ Essential package with the option to add activated boxspring liners which provide ongoing protection, killing bed bugs on contact for up to two years. You also get an extended 90-day warranty. *Healthcare facilities are covered under a 60-day warranty.
- Protect+ Premium is considered our “best” level of protection. You receive all the benefits that come with the Protect+ Essential and Extended packages, as well as a canine inspection to identify all units with activity, an initial preventative precision treatment to units without activity, and extended warranty options. *This tier is not available in healthcare facilities.
Rentokil’s Bed Bug Control Process
- Inspection – Rentokil’s bed bug treatment programs always begin with an inspection of the property. Our technicians can easily differentiate bed bugs from similar-looking pests like fleas or stink bugs.
- Treatment – After the inspection, your technician will walk you through our bed bug treatment options and help you choose the right solution for your needs. Specific treatment options are proposed depending on multiple factors, including the type of property, size of the infestation, and customer preferences. Once a treatment is selected, it will be carried out by a licensed professional on an agreed-upon date.
- Follow-up – After the initial treatment is applied, your Rentokil Pest Control Technician will stay in contact with you and schedule a follow-up inspection to determine if additional treatments are needed.
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
Your Local Pest Control Experts.
Bed Bug Treatment Options
Bed bugs are highly elusive insects, allowing them to go undetected for an extended period of time. Once you do detect an infestation, these parasitic insects are extremely difficult to remove through using DIY solutions. Partnering with an experienced pest control company to provide bed bug control services is always the most effective option. Our team of experts has designed a diverse portfolio of bed bug solutions for commercial spaces.
- Conventional treatments – Our conventional treatment is the most common solution for the elimination of bed bugs. Our state-licensed technicians apply formulations to the infested areas to ensure all potential bed bug hiding spaces receive treatment.
- Heat treatments – This is a one-day treatment that uses minimal pesticides, providing customers with a quick and environmentally-friendly solution. Using portable heaters, infested spaces are gradually heated to 120ºF, killing bed bugs at all life stages.
- Bed bug dogs – Your technician may recommend a canine bed bug inspection. Dogs have the innate ability to detect odors that are completely unnoticeable to humans, including that of bed bugs.
- Steam treatments – Similar to heat treatments, steam can be used to kill bed bugs by subjecting them to high temperatures. A great alternative to using pesticides, steaming also has the benefit of reaching deeper recesses of a space.
Need a Pest Control Estimate?
How To Prevent Bed Bugs
To keep bed bugs out of your business, encourage your hotel staff to follow these tips:
- Search first – Perform a scan of the room before cleaning. Examine bed bug hotspots such as inside headboards, furniture, and underneath bedding.
- Speak up – If you notice something suspicious – notify management immediately for a second opinion. Professional pest control may need to step in.
- Keep belongings separate – Keep your personal items in an area separate from cleaning and laundering spaces to prevent them from picking up bed bugs or bringing bed bugs from home to the hotel.
- Distinguish dirty from clean – Make sure to always keep dirty linens in their own container and away from clean linens. Always keep laundry carts in the hallways when cleaning a room.
To learn more about our bed bug prevention services, contact us today.
Bed Bug Control For Your Business
A bed bug infestation can have serious consequences for a commercial business, from the customer experience to the bottom line.
Potential risks bed bugs pose for businesses, include:
- Customer complaints
- Reputation and brand damage
- Loss of revenue
- Possible legal proceedings
Rentokil will give you peace of mind that your facility is entirely free of bed bugs. We use the most trusted and proactive methods, including heat treatments, that will eliminate bed bugs at all lifecycle stages. Our treatments usually take effect in as little as 24 hours.
If you think your business may have a bed bug infestation, we advise you to quickly contact your local Rentokil.
Commercial Bed Bug Control in Salt Lake County and Northern Utah
Serving Northern Utah and Southern Idaho since 1999