Tree & Shrub
Ready to Schedule Service? Fill out the form and we'll be in touch!
*During the hours 8 am – 5pm, M-F. After hours inquiries will be answered the next business day.
You have invested a lot of time and money into your landscape and a substantial part of that investment is in your trees and shrubs. Like your lawn, most trees and shrubs need proper care in order to thrive. Many types of shrubs and trees in the Northern Utah and Southern Idaho area are susceptible to disease, pest problems, and more. That’s where the experts at Specialized Pest Control & Lawn Care come in. We offer tree and shrub care services designed to keep your yard healthy and green all summer long!
Tree & Shrub Services for Insects and Disease
We offer both systemic and foliar tree and shrub treatments for damaging insects to keep them at bay. Pests can defoliate, kill, or make trees drip unsightly and messy sap and honeydew. Tree disease and fungal problems can also be an issue in our area and at times difficult to diagnose. Let us help you figure out what the problem is and provide a correct tree disease treatment for you. If you have one or any of these problems, or you just want to prevent problems, call us and we will design a tree and shrub program that works for you.
Benefits of Deep Root Fertilization for Trees & Shrubs
One of the best tree and shrub care services is deep root fertilization. Here’s what to know about this service:
- Deep root fertilization is critical to feed your trees and shrubs the nutrients they need to keep that green color all summer long and improve their overall health.
- This also speeds up the establishment, development, and rate of growth on newly planted and young trees.
- Not only does it feed them in a superior way but it also provides some aerification for the soil decreasing compaction and letting the roots develop better.
- This should be done on a yearly basis to keep them healthy and looking their best all year long.
- A systemic tree and shrub pest control product can also be combined with this treatment to help protect the trees.
Need Tree & Shrub Care?
Click the button below to leave your information.
Frequently Asked Questions About Tree and Shrub Care
- If it develops a heavy lean to one side
- If it has become home to lots of insects and fungal growth
- If you notice lots of dead wood on the tree
- If there are much fewer leaves left than usual
- If the bark is darkening and becoming brittle
- Rusts: Fungal diseases that leave yellowish-orange coloration on leaves and needles. These are rarely threatening to the tree’s overall health.
- Leaf spots: Ranging in color from brown, to purple, to red, leaf spots and “tar spots” leave unsightly blemishes on a tree’s leaves, but don’t compromise the overall health of the tree.
- Mildew: One of the most recognizable tree diseases, powdery mildew shows up in extended smells of warm dry weather and leaves white powdery splotches of fungus across leaves.
Specialized’s Tree and Shrub Program
It can be overwhelming to take proper care of the many trees and shrubs you have in your residential or commercial property yard. At Specialized, we have the experience needed to keep your trees and shrubs free of the many threats against it. If you want to learn more about our tree and shrub services or set up an appointment, contact our experts today!
Tree and Shrub Care Services in Salt Lake County and Northern Utah
Serving Northern Utah and Southern Idaho since 1999